This magazine was dated May 2013 and priced at £3.99.
Four Play - 2 pages (8-9)
- Sony reveal PS4! We don't know what it looks like but we're excited about what it can do...
25 things you need to know about the PS4 - 2 pages (10-11)
- Your one stop shop for every knowledge nugget from Sony's next-gen announcement barrage...
Big Shots: PS4 Special - 2 pages (12-13)
- Nine PS4 uber-beauts to usher in a new generation of gaming.
PlayStation 4: Who's working on it? - 2 pages (14-15)
- Glance ye, at this list of confirmed developers, and what they might be making!
Green piece - (16)
- Look out for a lot more Luigi, and a tiny new box for under the TV.
'softly does it - (16)
- MS expected to announce new Xbox soon.
In the nick of time - 1 page (17)
- A next-gen reboot of classic pilfer 'em up Thief sneaks behind us. Can it reignite the old flames?
Party Hardy! - Julia Hardy - 1 page (19)
The month in games: April-May - 1 page (20)
X Marks the Spot - Andy Kelly - 8 pages (22-29)
- Digging for treasure in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Destined for greatness - Matthew Pellett - 8 pages (44-51)
- GM journeys to Seattle for the unveiling of Buungie's interplanetary shooter Destiny - the game aiming to revamp the biggest genre on Earth (and beyond)...
Trouble in Paradise - Matthew Pellett - 4 pages (2a-5a)
- Dead Island is back from the dead - but does sequel Riptide impress in our exclusive hands-on?
GM Fanbase - 6 pages (52-57)
Hall of Fame - 5 pages (106-110)
Indie Master - 2 pages (42-43)
- Slender: The Arrival - 1 page (42)
Galaxy on Fire - Alliances - ½ page (89)
Free Games: 8 Ball Pool, Folds - Origami, Pour the Fish, Roar Rampage - Mike Harris - ½ page (83)
We Love Old Games - 1½ pages (92-93)
Written by Leigh Loveday
|Game Title||Format||Retro Rating (%)|
|Final Fight 3||SNES||80|
|R-Type Final||PlayStation 2||86|
|Final Fantasy VIII||PlayStation||92|
|C-12: Final Resistance||PlayStation||69|
|Final Star Force||Arcade||55|
|Final Approach||Atari 2600||37|
Classic GM: Issue 87 - (93)
The Time Machine: Sega Mega-CD - 2 pages (94-95)
New Stuff - 2 pages (96-97)
Easter Eggstravaganza - 2 pages (98-99)
- Celebrate the Easter holidays by digging out your old games and finding ten of the best Easter Eggs of this generation.
Secret Service - 2 pages (100-101)
Deputy Art Editor
- Louise Blain, Jonathan Blyth, Matthew Castle, Alex Dale, Nathan Ditum, Ian Evenden, Jordan Farley, Ben Griffin, Julia Hardy, Mike Harris, Andy Hartup, Phil Iwaniuk, Andy Kelly, Leigh Loveday, James Nouch, Craig Owens, Chris Scullion
|Front Covers • Reviews • Writers|