Issue priced at 50p
£100 price cut for Atari 800 - (Page 5)
Impending Atari 400 shortage for Christmas - (Page 5)
2 new Atari graphics books due in the new year - (Page 5)
Atari to release Defender on cartridge - (Page 5)
New range of educational software from Spinnaker - (Page 5)
Geoff Brown looks at some new software coming soon including:- Snooper Troops - Case I, Way Out, Plattermania, Paint!, Battle for Normandy, Escape from Traam, Curse of Crowley Manor, Diskey and Fastchip - (Pages 11-12)
- Now any Atari owner with 32K memory (no disk needed!) can play the classic Original Adventure.
Deluxe Invaders by Roklan - (Page 15)
- The concept of Space Invaders is great but you can't really improve it much. The Atari VCS version is probably as good as any.
Clowns & Balloons by Datasoft - (Page 15)
- In conclusion - not a game I could get addicted to but the absolutely superb graphics make it well worth buying to impress family and friends with the Atari capabilities.
Baja Buggies by Gamestar - (Page 15)
- It is well worth the money-after all where in England can you race across the desert under the blazing sun!
Choplifter by Broderbund - (Page 16)
- Shame it is only available on Disk, but if you have a Disk Drive, go out and buy this. Or, how about going out and buying a Disk Drive!
Frogger by Sierra On-Line - (Page 16)
- Preppie and Pacific Coast Highway are similar games but Frogger was the first and on the Atari is probably the best. Frogger uses sound much more sparingly than Preppie and its much the better for it.
Adventure International (UK) formed by Mike Woodroffe to manufacture Scott Adams adventures in UK - (Page 5)
More Graphics Modes... by Colin Boswell - (Page 11)
Atari Attracts by Phil Griffin - (Page 14)
First Steps by Mike Reynolds-Jones - (Page 17)
Club Call - (Page 18)
Secret Code by Les Ellingham
Vultures III by Stan Ocker
Banner & Cylinders by Phil Griffin
If you would like to take a look at this magazine on a DVD try The Zzuperstore
You can find text versions of these articles at Page6.org